- Welcome new board members
- Election of Officers
- Adoption of updated By-Laws as discussed at the Annual Meeting.
- ENA Generic Business Cards
- Approve cost of $20.47 for 500 cards
- Dog waste stations update
- Call for volunteers to help on last installation.
- Annual Summer Picnic Update
- Neighborhood Match Grant applied for (by Nathan Allan on behalf of ENA)
- Shelter reserved through Parks Department (we require insurance to cover this)
- Traffic Circle Beautification
- Neighborhood Match Grant applied for (by Brian Brannies on behalf of ENA)
- Annual Garage Sale
- Rhonda from New Bridge wants to have their Rummage Sale coincide with the Annual Garage Sale.
- CNA – Report from attending CNA meetings.
- Treasurers Report
- New business.
Please note you do not need to be a board member to attend. We start promptly at 6:30pm.