Time: Wednesday, February 6th, 7pm
Location: First United Methodist Church, 1224 Legion Way SE, Olympia, WA 98501
Agenda for Annual Meeting:
- Minutes of the last years meetings are available.
- Plum Street Tiny House Village – John Brown, Plum Street Site Manager, Low Income Housing Institute.
- New OPD, Eastside Community Policing Officer George Clark – Presenting his new role.
- Guidance on Recycling and Yard Waste – Kim Johnson, City Waste Resources Utility.
- Sub Area Plan Update – Roger Horn and Jim Sweeney.
- Report of President.
- What do you want the ENA to achieve in 2019?
- Report of Treasurer.
- Nominations from the floor.
- Then elections will take place of Board members.
- Officer positions are voted on by the new board the following month. President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary.