- Approval of April Minutes
- Dog waste stations update
- All installed with one spare. Thanks to Patricia Campbell for the assistance!
- Last two were 7th and Edison and 7th and the laneway. Hosted by Ira and Kirsten.
- Would be great to have a location above Lions Park.
- We are nearly out of bags. A motion please to approve $136.30 to purchase 4000 more bags.
- Neighborhood Match Grant Update
- The Picnic did not make the list of projects.
- The improvements did for $500.
- Decisions made in May.
- Annual Garage Sale
- More signage? We tabled this from the April Meeting to see how the Matching Grants played out. Serve dual purpose with Annual Picnic promotion and general meetings.
- 10 more signs and 15 more stands (as they break) = $182.57
- CNA – Report from attending CNA meetings.
- Treasurers Report
- New business.
Please note you do not need to be a board member to attend. We start promptly at 6:30pm.