Mark Bergeson, Treasurer – So far, 2007 is off to a good start, with first quarter dues & donations of $345 and expenditures of $430 ($119 of which will be reimbursed by Thurston County). In other words, we are about breaking even, which is not bad. But in order to keep on breaking even, we need more households to pay their dues.
Thank you to the 25 households who’ve paid their dues so far. Special thanks to the following people, who’ve made first quarter 2007 donations above and beyond their dues:
Brad & Leigh Archbold, Julia Bagley, Barbara Blubaugh, Jerrod Davis, Janet Charles Foutch and Mark Foutch, Beverly Kooi, Alvin and Patricia Sauer, Brian and Katie Stoll.
Cash donations aren’t the only kind we get. In-kind donations played an important role in our activities last year. We didn’t have enough space to properly thank 2006 in-kind donors in our last newsletter, so we’d like to do that now. Our heartfelt thanks to the following 2006 in-kind donors:
- South Sound Running 8 pairs of shoes @ $65.00 each and 1 pair of socks @ $5.00
- Community Build-A-Bike 5 refurbished bicycles for children @ $75.00 each
- Thurston County 100 pedometers @ $2.00 each
- Olympia Supply Company $250.00 in materials for neighborhood signs
- San Francisco Street Bakery $25.00 in gift certificates
- Big Tom’s $24.00 in materials for neighborhood signs
- Olympia Food Co-op $22.50 in gift certificates and $39.20 in Cliff Bars
- Eventco/Eddy Willingham DJ & PA services and games for 2006 picnic – Priceless